During the excavation season of the year 2006, two new sondages were undertaken, which joined the previous sectors (A3-A6, with A7b-A10) through a channel, extending approximately 10 × 2 m. To this new open trenches, where given the number A13 and A14. Layers 1, 2, 3, were poor in archaeological materials, while in layer 4 considerable artifacts were discovered.
In layer 5 three different archaeological levels were revealed. The clay layer 6, noted also in the sondages A9 and A10b, was reached only in the sondage A14. During this season were uncovered three types of structures: structures made of baked mud and rods, whose function remains yet unknown, a kiln, as well as the extension of the post hole, initially discovered during 2003 in A7b sector. The archaeological material found consists of mat painted and incised decorated pottery fragments, stone objects such as a hammer, millstones, and bone objects, from which of particular interest was a bone stamp.
- Gilles Touchais - Université de Paris I
- Petrika Lera - Instituti i Arkeologjisë Tiranë, Departamenti i Prehistorisë (Albanian Institute of Archaeology, Department of Prehistory)
- Carole Micouin-Cheval - Université Paris I
- Rozalia Christidou - Centre National De La Recherche Scientifique
- Vincent Dargery - Université Paris I
- Cécile Oberweiler - Université Paris I
- Instituti Arkeologjik Tiranë (Albanian Institute of Archaeology)
- Université De Paris I
- Ministre des Affaires étrangères
- No files have been added yet