- No period data has been added yet
- In 2005 the University of Trieste began excavations in an area beside the via Gemina corresponding with one of the ancient city’s largest residential insulae, close to the forum and the river port. The entire area was investigated in the 1930s by Brusin;... Read More
- In 2005, Trieste University began excavations in an area along the via Gemina in which one of the ancient city’s most important residential insulae is situated, close to the forum and the river port. The entire area was investigated in the 1930s by Brusi... Read More
- Federica Fontana. 2020. Un’insula a stratigrafia complessa: la Casa “dei putti danzanti” ad Aquileia (via Gemina) alla luce delle ultime campagne di scavo . FOLD&R Italy: 476.
- Emanuela Murgia . 2020. L’area dei fondi Cassis ad Aquileia nella documentazione d’archivio. FOLD&R Italy: 477.