- Roman Republican
- Roman Imperial
- Late Antique
- About 13 km from Todi, at the current location of the church of S. Maria in Pantano (“St. Mary in the Bog”), so called because of once-frequent flooding of a local torrent, an old stopping point (statio) on the Roman road seems to have grown to a place of ... Read More
- Following upon the work of 2008, further excavation was conducted in the two areas that had been explored already. In particular, we were able to further define the western limit of the via-glareata road that runs north-south through the site, a road we no... Read More
- Heavy winter rains raised the local water table and prevented further exploration of the lower elevations of the site. Instead the two trenches from previous seasons were joined and work was concentrated on obtaining a better picture of the large structure... Read More
- In an effort to confirm the findings of previous geomagnetic survey and determine the state of preservation of unexcavated areas of the site, in 2011 several test trenches were opened over one-hundred meters to the north of the church of S. Maria in Pantan... Read More
- John D. Muccigrosso. 2010. The 2008 and 2009 Excavation Seasons at the Site of the Vicus ad Martis Tudertium (PG) . FOLD&R: 185.
- John D. Muccigrosso. 2011. The 2010 Excavation Season at the Site of the Vicus ad Martis Tudertium (PG) . FOLD&R: 227.
- John D. Muccigrosso, Rangar Cline, Sarah Harvey, Elena Lorenzetti, Stefano Spiganti. 2015. The 2011 Excavation Season at the Site of the Vicus Martis Tudertium (PG). FOLD&R: 327.