- Roman Republican
- Roman Imperial
- Late Antique
- In July 2007 and 2008 excavations were undertaken in the locality of La Civita, within the urban area of Fabrateria Nova. This was a collaboration between the Archaeological Superintendency of Lazio, the Deutsches Archäologisches Institut – Abteilung Rom... Read More
- This season’s archaeological research continued that begun in 2006 by the University of the Salento’s Laboratory of Ancient Topography and Photogrammetry-LAB TAF, as part of the convention stipulated between the Regional Offices for the Cultural and Landsc... Read More
- The excavations uncovered the block-built Building A, identified in 2015, and clarified the relationship between the structure and the urban via glareata running north-south (documented using photo-interpretation), and explored the area east of this ro... Read More
- The excavations undertaken in the central sector of the town, in correspondence with a crossroads identified on an aerial photograph, exposed the southern part of so-called Building B, already partially identified in 2016. The building is situated in the n... Read More
- Heinz-Jürgen Beste, Alessandro Betori, Giuseppe Ceraudo, Gianluca De Rosa, Veronica Ferrari, Thomas Fröhlich, Claudio Martino, Angelo Nicosia, Eugenio Polito, Adriana Valchera, Caterina Paola Venditti. 2010. San Giovanni Incarico (Frosinone): ricerche topografiche e archeologiche sul sito di Fabrateria Nova . FOLD&R Italy: 211.