- Iron Age
- Roman Republican
- Roman Imperial
- Late Antique
- May 2013 saw the start of the Isthmos project, run by the University of Cagliari in collaboration with the Archaeological Superintendency for Cagliari and Oristano and the Comune of Pula. The project, directed by Prof. S. Angiolillo and Prof. M. Giuman, ... Read More
- The University of Cagliari’s research in the ex military base at Nora began in 2013 and continued in 2014 with further investigation of two features identified in the previous year: a stretch of basalt road, the natural continuation of the road running to ... Read More
- The 2015 excavations concentrated on several sectors opened during the two previous campaigns and on new zones of interest determined by the results from the geophysical campaign undertaken in 2013. The first of these areas (Omega) is situated close to the... Read More
- During this season, the team from Cagliari University concentrated on a number of urban structures associated with the road network in the northern sector (Area Omega), and the function and morphology of the rooms in the large block in the southern sector ... Read More
- During this season, the team from Cagliari University concentrated on defining several urban structures associated with the road network in the northern sector (Area Omega), on defining the chronology, function and morphology of Area Alpha, and of the room... Read More
- In 2018, the Isthmos research project has collaborated with Alicante University. The 2018 excavations concentrated on three areas: area Psi, in order to define the shape of the structure identified last year; area Omicron, to investigate aspects associat... Read More
- Romina Carboni, Emiliano Cruccas, Luca Lanteri. 2014. Indagini archeologiche dell’Università degli Studi di Cagliari a Nora (CA) Progetto Isthmos - Ricognizione e campagna di scavo 2013 . FOLD&R Italy: 307.
- Emiliano Cruccas, Romina Carboni. 2017. Indagini archeologiche dell’Università degli Studi di Cagliari a Nora (CA) Progetto Isthmos - Campagne di scavo 2015-2016 . FOLD&R Italy: 373.
- Romina Carboni, Marco Giuman - Università degli Studi di Cagliari, Dipartimento di Scienze Archeologiche e Storico Artistiche (ora Dipartimento di Storia, Beni Culturali e Territorio). 2018. Fasi di frequentazione e utilizzo degli spazi urbani a Nora: il quartiere meridionale nell’ex area militare tra l’età tardo-repubblicana e quella imperiale . FOLD&R Italy: 418.