- Roman Republican
- Roman Imperial
- The Pompeii Quadriporticus Project (PQP) is a new archaeological and architectural research project that is designed to conduct the definitive study of one of the largest and most important monumental buildings in the World Heritage site of Pompeii, Ital... Read More
- The is no summary for this season.... Read More
- This was the third field season for the Project, in which our efforts were focused on an architectural survey of the eastern side of the building and the entire inner colonnade. The report outlines the relative stratified sequences in the construction of... Read More
- In the summer of 2013, the Pompeii Quadriporticus Project (Universities of Massachusetts at Amherst and Cincinnati) conducted its fourth and final season of fieldwork. The focus of our activities was on in-field documentation of archival resources, the ex... Read More
- Eric E. Poehler, Steven J.R. Ellis. 2011. The 2010 Season of the Pompeii Quadriporticus Project: The Western Side. FOLD&R: 218.
- Eric E. Poehler, Steven J.R. Ellis. 2012. The 2011 Season of the Pompeii Quadriporticus Project: The Southern and Northern Sides . FOLD&R: 249.
- Eric E. Poehler, Steven J.R. Ellis. 2013. The Pompeii Quadriporticus Project. The eastern side and colonnade. FOLD&R: 284.
- Eric E. Poehler, Steven J.R. Ellis. 2014. The 2013 Season of the Pompeii Quadriporticus Project: Final Fieldwork and Preliminary Results . FOLD&R: 321.