- Roman Republican
- Roman Imperial
- Late Antique
- The research involved the summit of the acropolis and the building known as the temple of Jupiter. Excavated in the 1920s and 30s, the temple, later a church, is still unpublished. This first campaign concentrated on this monument and associated structures... Read More
- During the summer 2012, excavations, run in the form of a summer school by the Seconda Università degli Studi di Napoli (Facoltà di Lettere e Filosofia ora Dipartimento di Lettere e Beni Culturali), continued on the upper terrace of the Rocca at Cumae. ... Read More
- This excavation was run as a field school with the participation of 40 students. The object of the research was the upper temple on the acropolis, a colossal building in opus quadratum, built in the second half of the 4th century B.C. to substitute a st... Read More
- Carlo Rescigno , Rosaria Sirleto. 2011. Cuma, terrazza superiore dell’acropoli. Scavi al tempio di Giove. FOLD&R: 236.
- Carlo Rescigno . 2012. Cuma, acropoli. Scavi al Tempio Superiore: II campagna (estate 2012). FOLD&R: 269.